Women’s participation in the design and implementation of Ukraine’s recovery programs is critical to maximize the effectiveness of the reconstruction process, take into account differentiated needs, and bolster post-conflict development.
- Promote women’s participation, leadership, and decision-making in Ukraine’s planning frameworks and recovery process.
- Ensure new funding enables women’s active participation in Ukraine’s recovery and advances gender equality.
- Establish a gender-sensitive monitoring mechanism for the Ukrainian government to report on recovery progress and collect and analyze sex-disaggregated data.
- Prioritize the re-establishment of critical social infrastructure and services.
- Integrate gender equality in Ukraine’s EU accession commitments.